2022 CPD Event
Join us for our Annual CPD event, which is proudly sponsored by PEXA!
Where: Maryborough RSL
Level 1 Function Rooms, 163-175 Lennox Street, Maryborough, 4650
When: Friday 3 June 2022 – doors open at 8:15am, event from 8:30am to 5:00pm, networking drinks and nibbles from 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Includes: Seven (7) CPD points, along with morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and networking drinks from the bar and finger food
Our 2022 speakers:
- His Honour, Judge Nathan Jarro of the District Court of Queensland on Advocacy – Professional Skills
- Her Honour, Trinity McGarvie of the Magistrates Court of Queensland on Advocacy – Professional Skills
- Judicial Registrar Selena Cartwright of the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia on Changes to the Court and what to expect on the first return date – Professional Skills
- Stafford Shepherd, Queensland Law Society – Ethics
- Lauren Dolman of Dolman & Co, Patent Attorney – Intellectual Property and Your Client – Professional Skills
- The Office of the Director of Child Protection Litigation on Advocacy – Professional Skills
- Vichal Woochit, Specialist Mind Care – Asking RUOK in the workplace and what happens when someone says no – Practice Management and Business Skills
- PEXA on Best Practice – Practice Management and Business Skills
The event will also host a raffle, with all proceeds going to Share the Dignity, as part of the FCDLA’s commitment to giving back to the community. Prizes have been donated by local Fraser Coast businesses and tickets are $2.00 each or three for $5.00. We hope you will join us in this great cause.
We look forward to seeking you there for this fantastic and informative event!
Tickets: $60.00 FOR MEMBERS
$100.00 FOR NON MEMBERS**
**If you are not a current member but wish to join please click here