Quarterly Catch up #2 CPD EVENT
QUARTERLY CATCH UP #2 – CPD EVENT
Where: Maryborough RSL
163-175 Lennox St, Maryborough QLD 4650
When: 28 May 2021 at 11.00am to 5.15pm followed by networking from 5.15pm to 6.30pm
Includes: Lunch, afternoon tea followed by networkting drinks and nibbles
Tickets:$50 FOR MEMBERS
$80.00 FOR NON MEMBERS**
**If you are not a current member but wish to join please click here
FCDLA’s Quarterly Catch up #2 is our 2021 CPD Event, which is proudly sponsored QICS and this year we are offering 5.25 CPD points!
The 2021 speakers are:
- Magistrate Kurt Fowler – “Cows, farmers and clip seal plastic bags – developing a case plan on the run”. (1 Professional Skills point).
- Stafford Shepard, Queensland Law Society – Ethics. (1 Ethics point.)
- Alan Adrian, QICS – Legal Costings. (1 Practice Management and Business Skills point.)
- Natalie Macdonald, Ulton – Tax implications in family law, deceased estates and property law. (0.75 Professional Skills point).
- Dane Hammond, Worrells – Changes to small business insolvency and the effects of the same in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. (0.75 Professional Skills point).
- Dr Elnike Brand, Psychiatrist – Criminal law psychiatry. (0.75 Professional Skills point).
The event is being held at the Maryborough RSL and free return transport can be provided from the Hervey Bay RSL carpark leaving Hervey Bay at 10:30am and Maryborough the Maryborough RSL at 6:45pm. If you require transport, please ensure that you note this when completing your RSVP, along with any dietary requirements.